Small groups welcomed
Small groups up to 32 people can be accommodated.
The Grand Guilhem can answer all of your requests :
- Stay in total autonomy, with breakfasts, lunchs or dinners.
- Work or leisure meetings
- Discovery of Vine, Wine and tasting initiations
There is one large sitting room which suitable for the whole group to meet.
Between 12 and 20 people, that is to say 2 people per room (the beds can either be double – 180 x 200 – or single 90 x 200) the price for accommodation and breakfast is 47 € per person per day.
The price for extra people up to a limit of 33 is 30 € per person per day.
This price includes access to the swimming pool at the Domaine.
There are good restaurants in the area for example :
- ‘Le Clos de Cascastel’ : a “One spoon” Michelin restaurant in the village with the possibility of providing meals at the Domaine.
- ‘L’Auberge du Vieux Puits’ – Gilles Goujon – a 3 star Michelin Restaurant, ‘Meilleur ouvrier de France’
- ‘L’Auberge du Chateau Bonnafous’, ‘L’âme des Corbières’, ‘La Rotisserie Médievale’, La table du pêcheur’, La Fargo’, ‘L’Amandier’, ‘Le Temps des Courges’…